SLS190 – Linear Displacement Sensor
- Contact us
The SLS190 is a range of linear displacement sensors designed to provide maximum performance benefits within an extremely compact size, in stroke lengths from 25 to 350 mm.
- Short body to stroke length
- Sealing to IP66 and corrosion-resistant rod-end bearings
- Cable assembly integrally moulded
- Reduced weight
- A preferred range of configurations are available from stock in the UK
- CE approved
- Interchangeable with Penny & Giles HLP190/SA linear potentiometer
- Reduced installation space
- Suitable for hostile environments
- Excellent strain relief with secure sealing
- Ideal for mobile applications
- Eliminates customer inventory
- Confidence in EMC performance
Using the proven benefits of Hybrid Track Technology and including a number of unique design features, the SLS190 linear displacement sensor is ideally suited to high volume OEM manufacturers, where high performance and reliability with competitive pricing and rapid despatch has paramount importance.
Choice of mounting: A wide choice of mounting options are available and include self-aligning bearings, body clamp kits and flange mounting kits. Spring loaded shaft operation is offered.