JC8000 – Rugged Multi-Axis Joystick Controller
- Contact us
The JC8000 offers an extremely rugged joystick solution, with a wide variety of grip options.
- Extremely robust design for arduous applications
- Center detent for enhanced return-to-center performance
- Under-panel depth has been minimized to 78mm
- Pivot-point position minimizes grip cable flex
- Rated for 5-million cycles
- Hall-effect sensor technology
- Dual outputs with sense options
- Electronics sealed to IP69k
- Can be supplied as ‘base-only’
- More functions, e.g. CAN interface, to follow
- Multiple grip options
The JC8000 rugged joystick controller is designed for demanding operator control applications in off-highway vehicles, where extreme strength, reliability, and handle functionality are critical.
The JC8000 is supplied with a non-contact, Hall-effect sensing system for maximum operational life. The compact size, high lever strength and superb proportional control are ideal for applications in physically demanding working conditions – such as skid steer loaders controls.