JC400 – Multi-Axis Fingertip Joystick Controller
- Contact us
Developed for use in applications where compact size and functionality are important, the JC400 joystick controller with analog output offers proportional, fingertip control in up to three axes, while the JC400 with digital output option offers switched fingertip control with sequential detent feel.
- Single-, dual- or three-axis operation
- Choice of mounting flanges
- Sealed to IP65 above the flange
- Range of ergonomic handle designs
- Lever-gate profile and lever-spring strength options
- Superb proportional control with analogue and switched outputs
- Choice of track resistance values and output ranges
- Digital (switched) output option with detent mechanism.
- Long operational life
The JC400 range of ergonomic grips feature rotary-operated potentiometers or switches for a third axis of control, or ‘Person Present’ switches that can be used to improve the integrity of your control system.
Installation flexibility has been provided by using different forms of mounting flanges independent of the function of the joystick. The analog track models are supplied with side-exit cables to minimize the required under-panel depth, while the digital output option is supplied with standard electronic connectors on the joystick base.
The JC400 has been designed for maintenance-free operation throughout an operating life of greater than five million operations.
Typical applications include remote-control chest packs, CCTV camera controls and the operator controls in construction, agricultural or material handling equipment.