- Contact us
The HI Grip, which is available as a left- or right-hand option, offers a wide range of proportional, non-contacting roller and high-life, push-button switch combinations. Whereas most competitive products can support just three roller functions, the HI Grip can accommodate up to four.
- Product brand: Penny & Giles
- Ergonomic design with left- and right-hand options
- Front panel combinations including three rollers or up to eight switches
- Rear panel combinations of one roller or up to two switches
- Multi-color options for rollers and switches
- 16 logo options for switches
- Available pre-fitted to JC6000 or JC8000, or as a stand-alone grip
- Robust design for arduous applications
- Sealed to IP67
- EMC performance to 150V/m
- MTTFD > 900 years
A contoured front panel means the rollers are within an easy sweep of an operator’s thumb, while the switch arrays are angled to allow for similarly convenient actuation.
The controls on the rear panel are situated to provide comfortable operation with a first finger. To further enhance operator comfort, both handed options are oriented to lean forward and inwards. For maximum, application-specific flexibility, each roller and switch is offered in nine color options. Further customization is possible by a choice of 16 logos which can be printed in each of the switches.
Careful material selection ensures maximum robustness to impact, liquids and dust, with the enclosure being sealed to IP67. An EMC performance level of 150V/m is provided and the overall design achieves an MTTFD in excess of 900 years.